Sometimes I seem like a prude when it comes to my childrens' behavior, but some of the things they are learning are disgusting.
It all started with my oldest, when he learned from a friend at school how to flip his eyelids. He was 7 or 8 at the time. He came home and while he was doing homework, he called me in the kitchen,"Mommy want to see me do a trick." Next thing you know he had them flipped in know time. Ewww... Now it is my youngest turn to show me something he learned from a friend at school. When he got home yesterday, he throw his bookbag down and said, "Mom guess what Cory taught me." He proceded to to make farting sounds with his armpit. All I could do is shake my head. When my husband got home, I told he to ask Munchkin about his new trick. All he could do was laugh, shake his head, and say"That's my boy." Tonight, he actually taught himself how to make those noises with the back of his knees. Now he's a walking, talking instrument.
WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment