Friday, September 15, 2006

My Crazy Week.....

This week has been a little on the crazy side. Monday and Tuesday I had to go out and try to find some jeans for the boys. Forget that. Knucklehead wears a slim size in jeans and they are next to impossible to find. Munchkin wears regular sizes, but even those are sometimes limited. Yesterday was the nuttiest of all. I took my dog in for her routine examination. Well, ever since she had surguries on both ears she hates going. Anyway, we got into the exam room and she started to go nuts. Scratching at the door, scratching at the doorknob, and anxious to get out of the room. The tech was very gentle with her to take her and get blood drawn. All of a sudden I heard a "whack". I couldn't figure out what it was. The girl brought her back and told Lizzie was so jumpy and in a rush, the dog ran into the door head first. You would think dogs were the smartest animals. Not mine. I got her home gave her her medicine and she nothing else to do with me at all. But when daddy got home she was all over him trying to get away from me. Makes me feel loved...

No comments: