I am not going to say that everyone is perfect. I know I am not, but I'm getting tired of seeing some parents speeding down a road, swerving in and out of traffic with small kids either in the frontseat or in the back of the car. Don't some of these parents realize what kind of danger they are exposing their kids to. For example: I live out in NC were there are 2 lane roads, alot of curves, and deep enough ditches to flip a car on it's side or roof. I was on my way to the store and some"idiot" decided I was going to slow at a sharp curve ( i was going the speed limit) and went around me. As I watch this numbskull, he had a kid in front with around the age of 5 or 6. All I could think was " i hope there isn't a car coming the other way". Thankfully there wasn't. All of a sudden he hits his brakes at the stop sign. I began to shake my head and wonder what kind of moroan puts their child's life at risk.
I am not saying this to offend anyone, but there are some people that just don't use that melon two feet for their a@!.
No comments:
Post a Comment