Friday, September 08, 2006

Now That School is in.......

....... I have gotten to a point where I am enjoying the peace and quiet. No more "Mom, he hit me" or " Mom, he took my game". Now I am able to get housework done in a timely manner and enjoy one of my two interests, reading. Over the summer i didn't get to enjoy reading with too many things going on at once. By the time the boys and my husband were in bed, I was too tired to read.

It seems silly to be all excited about reading a book, but it takes me far from my problems and I always enjoy learning things even as an adult. Today, I am waiting for my new shipment of books to come in and it feels like Xmas. I am expecting 2 books that have been on backorder for 4 months now. Yes, silly me, but everyone has an interest they like to enjoy and can't wait to jump in to it.

1 comment:

Raven said...

That doesn't sound silly to me. I feel the same way most days, only I don't get the chance to read much.