Monday, October 16, 2006

When Do I get to have a life?

I try to do everything I am suppose to do here at home, but it seems like I never get any free time lately.

I have have had to deal misbehaving kids and one of them missed a camping trip because he wouldn't listen to his teacher at all and stole some of friends snack at school. Sometimes I see this as a sign telling I'm not allowed to seek out my own freetime. I spend a good part of my day doing laundry, dishes, cleaning the kitchen, and the boys bathroom. By the time I can get on my Xbox to play it is almost time for them to come home. I get on after they complete their homework and my husband comes home and complains that he wants to get on it. I explain to him why I didn't get on at all and he says,"still, Why didn't you get on earlier?" Hello!!!!! The last time I let the chores go to hell he freakin' lost his mind. When is my break from life???



NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: