With all that is going on in the world today, I fear for my children and others more and more each day. Friday, I took my oldest to the eye doctor for a check-up and get new glasses. I called to tell my mom( who was at my house waiting for my other son to get home) that I was on my way home. She got silent and told me something that scared the living daylights out of me. There are two schools next to their's and someone called in a threat to the middle school. So, all three of the schools were locked down for several hours. I am a way not surprised, but I was terrified. I couldn't panic with my oldest in the car. As soon as got home, I found out that everything was ok. When Munchkin got home, I gave him a very big hug. He had the look of fear is his eyes. I told him no one will ever love him and his brother more than me. They went to Grandma's for the night and after that he seemed to be doing well.
Today, I got the best phone call today. My husband finally called me. It was like something was lifted off my shoulders. I did cry with relief because I worried about him so much. He sounded well and happy to to hear from me. We didn't get to talk long, but it was great to hear his voice. I did manage to get somethings done in the yard, but the entire time I had a smile on my face. Now, it's just time for me to rest. I am stilling not feeling well and I am tiring easily here lately. Darn sinuses!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment