Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sick of Being Sick

You ever felt so bad that you never thought you'd ever get better? That's how I've been feeling. On May 4th, I went to the doctor's about my sinuses and a nagging cough. She gave me a prescription for antibiotics and something else. I just finished them yesterday and I still have a bit of a cough. The worst thing about it, I smell like antibiotics. No matter howing showers I take, no matter what lotion I use on my skin, I smell it all over me. Plus, I am sweating worse than ever because of them. I can go outside for 5 minutes and I am in dire need of another shower. What is up with my body?

Anyway, Sunday was Mother's Day. Thrusday, I recevied a package from my Husband. He sent me a Vermont Teddy bear for my Mother's Day present. All I could do was cry. It made me miss him even more.


Well, I am feeling light headed. I'd better go.

Night

No comments: