Saturday, January 15, 2011
Emotionally Drained.....
Right now at this moment, I am emotionally spent. With everything that has gone on the past couple of weeks. From not being able to go to Germany as a family, to picking my children's feeling over my husband's, and my aunt treating me like crap after I received one small piece of furniture from my Grandmother's house, and the kids acting like little butts at school.. I just feel right now i should go crawl into bed and say "Screw it all", and stay there till Brian comes home, but i know i have responsibilities. I know I have 2 teenagers eating me out of house and home, a house to clean and keep up with, bills to pay, and trying to get things back on track with Hubby. Maybe sometime after he gets home and settled, i will go to Portsmouth Naval and check myself in for a psych evaluation. LOL... A little Shock therapy could do me some good right now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment