IT has been over 2 years since I've posted. Life has throwen me a few curve balls.
From example, about a year ago my oldest discovered that he was turning into a teenager. Body hair, pimples, and a few other things. He has to shave his upper lip once a week. That is why Munchkin bought him an electric shaver for Xmas last year. He is also growing at a fast rate. I'm 5'2'' and he is now taller than I am. Soon I will need to stand on a footstool to get after him. 13 years old in a size 16 jean and a size 8 mens shoe. His brother is getting closer to my older son's height. He is getting ready to turn 12 years old soon. He ,too is discovering hair in places that wasn't there before. They both eat like horses. Soon they will need to get jobs to help pay the grocery bills. At times they get 2nds or 3rds sometimes at dinner sometimes. It all depends on what I made for dinner that night. I am afraid to take them to an all you can eat dinner buffet. They might eat everything there, if we let them. I love them both very much, but they are as hard headed and stubborn as their father. If they start acting like Dad, they will be shipped off to Military School, even if I have to work three jobs to pay for it. LOL But, I love them and only want the best for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment