My youngest son just turned 9 on Sunday and the thought of having girls chase him has become a reality. Here's the story........
Friday was the first day of school for both my kids. When my youngest came home, he was wearing something on his finger. As I looked closer, it was a girl's ring with a butterfly on it. So, as any normal parent would do, I asked him were he got it from. " My friend let me wear it", he says. Now , when I was growing up that usually meant something more than a friend. All I could say to myself " this is the beginning of a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGG journey I have dreaded since the day both my boys were born". Of course I made him return the ring, but I don't think this is the end of my nightmare
1 comment:
Like I said when you told me about that...it was a matter of time. But I seriously don't blame you for not wanting him to date yet, but then again, how can you stop him? Hmm, maybe tie him up and throw him in the closet until he's old enough for a girlfriend? lol
Post a Comment