Tuesday, my husband got home before the boys did(which is unusual). He waited til the boys got and decided to throw around the football with them and one of their friends came over to play. So, they all were tossing the football around. Everything was going smoothly until... All of a sudden I heard somebody scream so loud, it was almost a howling sound. My youngest came in and his right eye was starting to bruise and then I noticed a bump to formon his forehead. It seems he was distracted when his dad throw the ball and when he turned around "THUD". Of course I did the best thing for it. I gave him a hug, a kiss, and a ice pack to reduce the swelling. After a while his was up and playing in the playroom with his brother and friend. I hate to say it, but I think the chances of becoming a NFL player is 0 to none or at least until he can learn to pay more attention. LOL
Today will be one of those days I wished I had a bottle of Valium and tranc-darts. School was closed today for rain. I got them up and ready for school this morning, but the I realized I didn't see any buses running. I changed the TV channel to the local school station and what do you know, school is closed due to flooding. Great! There goes my daily dose of peace and quiet. I love them, but gggrrrrrrrr................
No comments:
Post a Comment